24.11.13

Mystery

I'm searching for mysteries with this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge . And what is more mysterious than woman..well actually for me there is one another great mystery, it's a night sky, when I watch up there my mind always wander ^.^ That's how I decided to combine these mysteries together in one project.
P.S. Unfortunately it's raining all day today and there's not a bit of sunlight out there so my photo's are bit of low quality :( sorry about that. I think I'll need to make some kind of studio for these kind of dark days... after all the winter is coming :)))



 The night sky turned out amazing, all starry and shiny. The stars were made with drops of white distress paint and distress glitter rock candy and a bit of ranger diamond stickles here and there.
 
Thank you for stopping by wish you inspiring mysteries and beautiful starry nights ^.^



supplies:
                  

        

2 σχόλια:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful tag you created! I not only enjoyed the stunning artwork you've shared, but I also loved your interpretation of our "Mystery Theme." Your write-up made me smile and I'm sure a lot of men would agree with you that women are very mysterious! Thank you so much for inspiring me with your pieces and for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή