12.9.13

Lately I have so many project in my mind and ongoing, that I just all out of words. I wish I'll find some time to post a few of them ^.^  and now without any further delay

black tag was stamped with paint and embossed with clear embossing powder, faux (if I can call it so) wood texture was made with  different colors of distress ink and clear embossing powder and the heart was firstly colored and than embossed with  embossing folder (inked with darked color)


P.S. For Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge:  Embossed.

Thank you for stopping by. Wish you inspiration and happy creating ^.^

14 σχόλια:

  1. this is just beautiful! SO glad I came by to visit from Simon Says Stamp.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Really beautiful!!! Love the textures and colors -- Great tag! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Gorgeous tag! Love the black with the white embossed on it! Really lovely! Thanks for sharing your embossed tag with us at Sion Says Stamp Monday Challenge. <3 Candy

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. You've created another beautiful project! That red embossed heart is my favorite! I love the way that you achieved the two colors of red with your embossing folder. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. I really enjoy seeing your work. ~Michelle

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. What an amazing combination of techniques you used! This project is so inspiring and I am really impressed with your eye for design and your attention to detail. Really stunning and I'm so glad you shared it with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή